A Unique Marketing Program
Luxury Collection is a specialized marketing program established with one goal in mind — to deliver our unrivaled customer service and superior knowledge of the luxury market to the world’s most high-end consumers. Whether you’re looking for a modern masterpiece or a classic lakefront property, our team of sales professionals will work closely with you to achieve results that exceed your every expectation.
For sellers, we provide maximum exposure to qualified prospective buyers though a sophisticated, integrated marketing program that highlights the unique qualities of your property. From finely crafted print ads in targeted publications to focused digital strategies and direct marketing, affiliates showcase the best your property has to offer to the most exclusive audience. Through alliances with seasoned professionals, agents can stage special events such as catered parties, private receptions and exclusive showings to ensure potential buyers are given every opportunity to develop an emotional connection with your home. The Luxury Collection truly is a premier service for those seeking a life without a compromise.
To qualify as a luxury collection listing your home must be valued at top 10% within zip code and in pristine condition.
- Professional photography for your unique and special luxury home.
- Your home will be showcased within the luxury section of berkshirehathawayhs.com.
- A special Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Luxury Collection yard sign will be showcased in front of your home.
- 3D home tour and "virtual reality" home tours available upon request.
- HGTV style video presentations will be produced for Luxury Collection listings priced $1,500,000+.
- Special social media campaigns targeting affluent markets and potential home purchasers.
- High quality Luxury Collection brochures/postcards delivered to target audience and other area Realtors® who specialize in high end properties.
- Additional marketing strategies will be discussed with your luxury collection specialist including featured ads in our quarterly Prestige Magazine, Unique Homes, Robb Report, Wall Street Journal, Times Union and Albany Business Review for qualifying homes.