STANDARDIZED OPERATING PROCEDURES FOR PURCHASERS OF REAL ESTATE PURSUANT TO REAL PROPERTY LAW §442-H
Standardized Operating Procedure
Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS (the “Broker”) is making these Standardized Operating Procedure available on any publicly available website and mobile device application maintained by the Broker and any of its licenses and teams. Broker has copies of these Standardized Operating Procedures available to the public upon request at Broker’s office location.
Please be advised that Broker:
__ Requires _√_ Does not require 1. Prospective buyer clients to show identification*
__ Requires _√_ Does not require 2. Exclusive buyer broker agreements
__ Requires _√_ Does not require 3. Pre-approval for a mortgage loan / proof of funds*
*Although Broker may not require such information, a seller of real estate may require this information prior to showing the property and/or as part of any purchase offer.
Acknowledgement of Broker
Broker: Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Blake, REALTORS
The information contained in this web site is for general information purposes only. While we endeavor to keep the information up to date and correct, much of it is obtained from third parties and we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to our web site or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on our web site for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profit, arising out of, or in connection with, your use of this consumer web site.
Through this web site you are able to link to other consumer applications which are not under our control. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not imply a recommendation or an endorsement of the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep our consumer web site up and running smoothly. However, we take no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, our web site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
This consumer web site and its content is ©2019 BHH Affiliates LLC. . All rights reserved. Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents in any form is prohibited other than the following:
- You may print or download to a local hard disk extracts for your personal and non-commercial use only;
- You may copy the content and share it with individual third parties for their personal use, but only if you acknowledge the consumer application as the source of the material.
You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other consumer application or other form of electronic retrieval system.
In accordance with Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) provisions that are applicable to Internet Service Providers (17 U.S.C. § 512), BHH Affiliates LLC. takes the ownership of content very seriously, and has strict policy to protect ownership of content displayed on this site, or any subdomain, subdirectory, mega tag or the like. If you believe that your work and/or intellectual property has been posted on this site in a manner that infringes upon your copyright, please provide the following written information to our designated copyright agent below:
- An electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on the behalf of the owner of the copyright interest;
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed upon;
- A direct link to, or a full description of location of the infringing material upon this site, or a hosted subdomain;
- Your address, telephone number, and email address;
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner's behalf
Please ensure that you are the lawful copyright owner or have right to the copyright under the requirements of the DMCA prior to sending notice to us. To contact Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices regarding any copyright matters, please use the linked form to contact us.